Saturday, August 9, 2008

US!!!

Ok so I'm a little new to the whole blogging thing but I figured I would Give it a try. I don't see my family very often and this way they can see what I've been up to. Kaleb works outside in the hot weather everyday doing siding, while he's working in 100 degree weather I'm inside in a nice air conditioned office sitting at my desk, usually with a heater at my feet cause it gets so cold. I love my job, work at Century 21 At The Rockies in the corporate accounting department. Kaleb loves to hunt and I've always loved the outdoors. Our family has a Cabin out at strawberry so we spend the majority of our free time there. Instead of car seats we load up the dog Kennel's and were on our way. We have no children yet only 3 dogs that take a lot of our attention. They are definitely spoiled, I just love them to pieces. We live in Pleasant Grove, I was lucky enough to move straight from my parents home into one of my own. It's the best!!

3 comments:

Jewelia said...

Welcome to blogging. Even though we may not post a ton, it's just fun to keep in contact with everyone. Keep it up,love ya!

Reed said...

it will be great to see all the things you guys are up too since you never call:)

Reed said...

That last comment wasa from me --- syndi

Me and DJ

Me and DJ
Kaleb got me a Gun for my B-Day

Kaleb & DJ

Kaleb & DJ

"Love you More"

"Love you More"

He's the love of my life

He's the love of my life

Boating!!

Boating!!

We loved to Cuddle on the couch

We loved to Cuddle on the couch

Wedding Dinner

Wedding Dinner